Home » , , , , , , , » Bimbos Should Be Seen, Not Heard

Bimbos Should Be Seen, Not Heard

As a bit of an update: the special project I've been working on has been delayed because I've been trying to make more Bimbo High caps for ya'll, so expect an update on what the special project is/a teaser in a week or so. Also, I'm considering making a post or a cap summarizing the Bimbo High series both to rehash the plot for new viewers and to give everyone else a bit of a timeline going forward (trying to be realistic in terms of time spacing of caps/timing of high school events similar to when they would happen in a real high school). If you like this idea, let me know - otherwise I may scrap it and just keep making caps.

With that out of the way. Matthew needs to get some volunteer hours out of the way. Cassie seems to have a solution for him. Will he take her up on it? Find out!