Home » » Assignment - Denial

Assignment - Denial

Hi!
Later today, I plan to post a brand new sissy Hypno file that I am creating. I'm tired of the 'same ole same ole' if you get my drift. The plan is to make a BRAND NEW file to be dispersed around the internet so all you little sissies can continue your development. Looking at the same content over and over is boring diminishes your efforts. you deserve better!

For now....let's work on denial. This is an important part of being a submissive sissy. After all, you may not cum or touch your clittie without permission so denying orgasm is good practice. I want you to tuck with tape, put on a bra and stockings ang go about your day. You must edge at least twice per hour for the 'Business Day' (9am - 5pm) and DO NOT CUM. your little thing needs to be good and aroused so you can properly goo and eat it later tonight when I post my new file. Here is a pic of a beautiful cock to think about all day. Imagine in penetrating your tight little pussy then rubbing itself all over your freshly painted lips. Use the pre-cum as lip gloss sissy....you can do it, you're a good little cock sucker....I love you sissy.

xo

jamie